- What is fringOut?
- fringOut lets you easily call any landline or mobile phone in the world from 1¢/minute
- Can I use fringOut on my phone?
- fringOut is currently supported on Nokia Symbian S60, iPhone & Android devices.
- Can I still make free fring to fring calls?
- Sure, all the other fring features are still available for FREE. You can make FREE calls (audio and video) to other fring users as well as other IM contacts.
- Can I still use other SIP service through fring?
- Yes. We are sure you'll love fringOut's simplicity and its low prices. If for some reason, you still want to use other SIP providers, you are welcome too. Of course, we'd love to know why you would, so let us know how we can make fringOut even better.
- Can I send an sms using fringOut credit?
- Currently this option is not available.
- How can I test fringOut before I buy credit?
- You are welcome to try fring for FREE. To experience fring calling for free, simply download fring and call your online friends - you can also hear the call quality with our "test call". However, fringOut is an additional service that is for a fee. We are sure that if you like fring, you'll love fringOut. So go ahead and signup today!
- Will fringOut work in my country?
- fringOut should work in all countries. For a full rate list, click here.
- Where can I find your rates list?
- A list of rates is available here.
- How are my calls calculated?
- Your call duration is based on one-minute increments. Fractions of minutes are rounded up to the next minute.
- Can I call premium numbers/1-800/Emergency #s?
- You are welcome to use fringOut for standard mobile and landline numbers. We do NOT support emergency numbers, premium numbers or toll free numbers.
- How will I see the charges in my credit card report?
- Your fringOut credit will appear on your credit card statement as "G2S - fringOut" and on your Paypal account "PAYPAL *FRINGOUT".
- I bought credit but it does not show up in my account / why is my order pending?
- Please allow a few minutes for the credit to be approved by your credit card company.
If you still don't see the ordered amount after a few minutes, please contact our support team
- Is there a call setup fee? Any other hidden fees?
- NO. What you see is what you get. fringOut’s rates are all-inclusive. They even include the VAT (where applicable). fringOut has:
- NO connection fee
- NO handling fee
- NO monthly subscription
- NO extra taxes/VAT beyond the advertised prices
- Can I pay by wire transfer or bank transfer?
- We accept bank transfers. Please login to fringOut and select 1,000 EUR, press next and follow the instructions.
- Can I pay with my PayPal account?
- Sure, you can pay with PayPal on our website.
- I do not have a PayPal account, how can I pay?
- If you do not have a PayPal account, you can create one or simply pay directly using your credit card, CashU account or using your iTunes account (for iPhone)
- Will my mobile operator bill me any extra fees for using fringOut?
- fringOut (just like the rest of fring's services) uses the device's internet connection to make calls. Those calls are routed through the internet to our servers and do NOT use your calling minutes. Please make sure you have a proper data plan (or WiFi) before you use fring.
- Which payment methods are accepted?
- Currently we accept direct credit card payments as well as PayPal and CashU on our website. In-App purchase is available for iPhone users. More payment methods will be introduced in the future.
- Are my payments secure?
- Yes. All payments are processed via Thawte® rigorous security standards (a Verisign company).
- Will I get a confirmation for my payment?
- Once the purchase is complete, you will get a confirmation to your mail inbox and you will also be able to view it through our website.
- Do you have a monthly/yearly subscription plan?
- Yes, currently available on iPhone/iPad and Android
fring offers a monthly subscription for unlimited worldwide calls to 40 countries for $6.99 per month. To get started, please login to fringOut, select the monthly subscription button to the right and follow the instructions.
- What's fring's refund policy?
- There are no refunds on fringOut service purchases. All sales are final.
- Will my credit ever expire?
- Your fringOut credit remains in effect for twelve months from last use. Reactivation of credit is possible.
- Can I re-sell fringOut credit?
fring offers the ability for you to easily re-sell fringOut credit by transferring fringOut credit to other fring accounts.
To get started, please login to fringOut and select 1,000 EUR, press next and follow the instructions.
- Can I send fringOut credit as a gift to a friend?
- Yes. Please login to fringOut and select transfer credit from the left hand menu.
- Do you have a fring-In service?
- Currently this option is not available.
No emergency calls with fring. fring is not a replacement for your ordinary telephone & can't be used for emergency calling. See EULA